Dr. Oracle - Antibac Derma Refining Toner 130ml
The Dr.Oracle Antibac Derma Refining Toner is a relaxing toner that contains Phyto-Oligo, which smoothens skin. This non-greasy toner also boosts skin texture by removing dead skin cells and controls sebum with Sepicontrol A5 Element. Contains other key ingredients such as Trehalose that hydrates the skin. 28% of users experienced oil reduction, 58% of users experienced sebum reduction, and 30% reported blackheads reduction.
Key ingredients and benefits
- Derma Refining Toner specialized for acne-prone or oily skin to eliminate shine for refreshed skin through effective sebum control
- Patented formula for sensitive skin: Phyto-Oligo is the patented formula that gives plentiful moisture and soothes irritated skin immediately
- Trehalose that allows cactus to keep water inside forms moisture barrier to richly moisturize and maintain long-lasting hydrated skin
- Sepicontroil refreshes skin and controls sebum
- Help soothe and smoothen skin to boost skin condition for the following skincare steps
Recommended Skin Type: Extremely oily skin, sensitive skin
After cleansing, take an appropriate amount on a cotton pad and smooth onto face, along with the skin texture.
Water, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Betaine, Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Soluble Collagen, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/CIO-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Capryloyl Glycine, Hexylene Glycol, Trehalose, Sarcosine, Ceramide NP, Xanthan Gum, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Limonene