Moisturizing & Soothing Cream for oily & trouble skin
The Clearing T-Care Cream is a moisturizing and soothing cream that replenishes moisture to the skin, leaving a moisturized sensation to users without feeling greasiness. It supplies enough moisture to the skin while controlling excessive, greasy sebum. It also has an excellent effect on soothing skin troubles with its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial actions. It helps care for moisturized and refreshed skin, giving the skin moisture without oiliness. This serum uses pH 5.5 salicylic acid that is optimal for oily and sensitive skin.
The Clearing T-Care Line is a product formulated to care for seborrheic and trouble-prone skin. This product brings nourishment to an oily and acne-prone skin that looks greasy due to excessive sebum and is vulnerable to bacteria. The Clearing T-Care Line transforms this skin into a trouble-free, clean and clear state by restoring the skin's balance through sebum control. It prevents skin troubles through its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory actions, along with opening up pores through dead skin cell care, preventing clogging of the pores with excessive dead skin cells.
- Balance pH level
- Various types of acne skins
- Moisture-deficit, oily skin
- Greasy-looking skin with excessive sebum
- Skin with dull complexion due to excessive dead skin cells and sebum
- Trouble-prone skin or skin with traces of trouble
- Enlarged skin pores, inelastic pores
- Loess water: Adsorbs and purifies sebum and wastes, control excessive sebum and tightens the pores.
- Tea tree extract: Has 20 times more sterilizing ability than alcohol, serving as a natural remedy for acne.
- Hyssopus officinalis extract: Is a Swiss organic ingredient, which has an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial action and cools and soothes the skin with a sense of refreshment.
-Centella asiatica extract Called 'Tiger Pool, After fighting the tiger roll the body over the Centella asiatica. It increases the viability of real skin
- Hyaluronic acid One of the skin components provides a deep hydration to the skin, firming effect
Completed a four week clinical test conducted by Dermapro Co., Ltd., a KFDA-authorized agency In the four-week clinical test conducted by Dermapro Co., Ltd., this product has been acknowledged as stable in the safety assessment section, demonstrating that it has shown no trouble or problems to the skin. When applied for two weeks, whiteheads and blackheads of test subjects were reduced. When applied for four weeks, overall acne condition was improved and the amount of excessive sebum secretion, which may cause acne, was also under better control.
How to use
- Clean your face with Aloe facial whip and apply T-clearing toner and serum.
- Apply the cream evenly to face and neck.
- Lightly tap your face
- Use as a massage cream for oily, acne-prone skin
- Optional: Apply T care synergy ampul with cream before the massage for more effective care.