“Mattifying & fresh anti-inflammatory & Soothing Toner”
The Clearing T-Care Toner prevents the skin from becoming alkali by restoring the skin’s balance with fast pH adjustment after washing the face. It converts the skin into a soft and appropriately dry state by controlling excessive sebum. It is a refreshing product that lowers the possibilities of further development of acne through its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial actions.
The Clearing T-Care Line is a product formulated to care for seborrheic and trouble-prone skin. This product brings nourishment to an oily and acne-prone skin that looks greasy due to excessive sebum and is vulnerable to bacteria. The Clearing T-Care Line transforms this skin into a trouble-free, clean and clear state by restoring the skin’s balance through sebum control. It prevents skin troubles through its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory actions, along with opening up pores through dead skin cell care, preventing clogging of the pores with excessive dead skin cells.
Suggested Skin Type
- Trouble, Dark spot due to the scars
- Trouble during period
- Red adult acne due to the stress
- Acne-prone skin
- - Balance pH level
- - Various types of acne skins
- - Moisture-deficit, oily skin
- - Greasy-looking skin with excessive sebum
- - Skin with dull complexion due to excessive dead skin cells and sebum
- - Trouble-prone skin or skin with traces of trouble
- - Enlarged skin pores, inelastic pores
- - Loess water: Adsorbs and purifies sebum and wastes, control excessive sebum and tightens the pores.
- - Tea tree extract: Has 20 times more sterilizing ability than alcohol, serving as a natural remedy for acne.
- - Hyssopus officinalis extract: Is a Swiss organic ingredient, which has an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial action and cools and soothes the skin with a sense of refreshment.
- - Ecklonia cava extract: Has a powerful antioxidant ingredient called “marine polyphenol” and has anti-inflammatory action.
- - Acai berry extract: Is a clean Amazon region’s ingredient and contains abundant vitamins and polyphenol, which have an antioxidant effect and care for the complexion.
Completed a four week clinical test conducted by Dermapro Co., Ltd., a KFDA-authorized agency In the four-week clinical test conducted by Dermapro Co., Ltd., this product has been acknowledged as “stable” in the safety assessment section, demonstrating that it has shown no trouble or problems to the skin. When applied for two weeks, whiteheads and blackheads of test subjects were reduced. When applied for four weeks, overall acne condition was improved and the amount of excessive sebum secretion, which may cause acne, was also under better control.