Derma pH Care Calming Emulsion
Balance your skin pH with this calming emulsion. This is a light-weight emulsion that freshens and refines damaged skin with tea tree, dipanthenol, Portulaca oleracea, and green tea extract. Also it adjusts pH level to slightly acidic.
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Tea Tree Complex: 96% of the product is tea tree complex that includes tea tree oil, tea tree water, and tea tree extract to soothes and moisturize effectively. Tea tree is known as an excellent ingredient for soothing and hydrating that was loved by many people for a long time since ancient Australians discovered it to treat acne and wounds.
- Meadow lactone: Skin-friendly moisturizing ingredient that converts itself to either oil moisturizer or water-soluble moisturizer depending on the condition of your skin <Patent No. 10-1094477>
- Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid: A water reservoir with the ability to draw and store over 1000 times more moisture in your body. It keeps moisture in your skin.
- Soft Roll Matrix System (SRM) technology: enables high-quality emulsion with soft spreadability and quick absorption
- Portulaca Oleracea Extract: Rich in antioxidants that fight free radicals that damage DNA and cause skin cell death. Free radicals contribute to aging by breaking the skin's natural protective barrier.
Great product for people:;
- Who suffer from frequent troubles and clogged pores
- Who struggle from dry skin but don't like heavy cream
- Who want a powerful moisturizer that lasts all day
- Who want a smooth products that absorbs quickly
How to Use
After cleansing in the morning and evening, apply an appropriate amount over the entire face after toner.
Tea tree leaf water, 1,2-hexane diol, butylene glycol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium citrate, citric acid, disodium IDT, tea tree leaf oil, hot spring water, paswood Leaf extract, purified water, pentylene glycol, green tea extract, caprylyl glycol