Derma pH Care Calming Toner
Balance your skin pH with this calming toner. This toner with 96% of the tea tree complex balances your skin to slightly acidic which is the ideal pH level.
It is recommended for:
- people who suffer from frequent troubles and clogged pores
- People who are looking for non-sticky, non-greasy light product;
- People who like the refreshing scent of tea tree
Key Ingredients and Benefits:
- Tea Tree Complex: 96% of the product is a tea tree complex that includes tea tree oil, tea tree water, and tea tree extract to soothes and moisturize effectively. Tea tree is known as an excellent ingredient for soothing and hydrating that was loved by many people for a long time since ancient Australians discovered it to treat acne and wounds.
- Citric acid: Citric acid extracted from fruits such as tangerine and lemon helps to improve skin texture and tone by trimming the skin's keratin. The mild acidic level makes the toner hypoallergenic and ideal for sensitive skin.
- Carbonated hot spring water: increases skin elasticity, cleanses pores deeply, soothes skin swelling, and brightens your skin tone. Hot spring generally contains plenty of components known to make the skin more smooth and supple.
- Non-greasy toner that absorbs quickly makes you feel fresh and light
How to Use
After cleansing, take an appropriate amount and gently apply to your skin with or without a cotton pad.;
Tea tree leaf water, 1,2-hexanediol, butylene glycol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium citrate, citric acid, disodium IDT, tea tree leaf oil, hot spring water, paswood Leaf extract, purified water, pentylene glycol, green tea extract, caprylyl glycol